Tuesday, September 19, 2006

employment, finally....

I just wrapped up an interview with the owner of salsarita's on franklin
in johnson city. If you haven't heard of that or don't know where that
is, its a new restaurant that hasn't opened yet and they serve cuisine
similar to chipotle( for all my northern friends). I had a opportunity
to eat a burrito for the first time from there at their other location
near the mall and it was delicious, let me tell ya.

I guess having the experience I have from panera is finally kicking in
and I have orientation on saturday morning. I don't know what I'll be
doing just yet but it sounds like 25-30 hours a week and that's pretty
good so far and I guess that's good enough to get the rent paid
hopefully.

it makes me wonder how well I can work doing that "assembly line" at
Salasrita's because its exactly like chipotle or similar to subway in
how they have the options set up for what you want on your sandwich, so
hopefully I'll be able to work that assembly line without infuriating
any customers. that's the question I'll be stuck with until I start
working at salsaritas in a week or two.

Well that's my good news of the month, after reading several of your
comments and private messages, you seemed worried about my wellness but
I don't intend to indicate that I'm bitter about my life here because
that's not the case at all.

I'm happy..... for now ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I am glad that there is a possibility of work! You will do just fine!