Tuesday, September 19, 2006

while waiting for my class to start....

I came across this idea, I've met a lot of people that are geniunely interested about deafness and sign language. I'd like to start a little something on this blog which will be an Q & A situation. If you've got a question about deafness( i.e. were you born deaf?) or sign language (i.e. how do you sign "learn and teach" ) I'll be glad to put that question in my blog and answer it for all to see and know. please email me questions at lsrccrd@aol.com I'd be glad to answer as many of your questions as possible

2 comments:

connor said...

I'm thinking about learning to sign and eventually volunteer. Ive always wanted to learn a language and Ive always wanted to volunteer and all together make Johnson city a better place for the deaf. do you happen to have any advice or where i could volunteer. I'm mainly just trying to be someones friend. someone who they can talk to. i would like to volunteer with people my own age. maybe someone in 7th grade like me. im not to sure. just looking for someone to help me out. are you aware of any body i can lern how to sign from????? please help! thanks a lot, connor

connor said...

learn*